registration

Register here Online for the Summit!

Registration for this conference is free of charge for SUNY & SUNY RF employees.

Non-SUNY participants are welcome for the full conference day of sessions on February 27th and 28th and the half-day morning sessions on the March 1st for a nominal fee of $200. (Wednesday only $90. Thursday only $90. Friday only $45.) Please register for the conference by February 20, 2013.

Meals are included and conference materials are complimentary for all registered participants.

A block of rooms have been reserved for those needing overnight accommodations. (Please see the hotel details and make your reservations asap ).

All hotel related charges, fees, and expenses are the responsibility of the participant.

(The webcast is provided FREE of charge and there is no need for registration (no guarantees on quality/stability of the broadcast). Just keep in mind that the times listed are EST.)

7 thoughts on “registration

1. Pingback: » . SLN SOLsummit 2013

2. Pingback: » welcome SLN SOLsummit 2013

• Hello. I am not sure if I have registered when I last visited here. I would like to register so can you please resend the confirmation? Thank you, Sue

3. Is it possible to attend for Friday Morning only? I didn’t attempt to register sooner because they were conflicts with campus meetings. I’d like to try to attend for at least the early part of the day on Friday. If it is still possible, please let me know.